The goal of this website is to be a safe for souls website advancing Catholic thinking and education. When editing, please adhere to the Content Standards.
Some images have been enhanced for teaching purposes and may not be identical to the original artwork.
File:Miracle at Cana 003.jpg
Size of this preview: 506 × 599 pixels
Full resolution (2,382 × 2,820 pixels, file size: 4.3 MB, MIME type: image/jpeg)
Form B Window Data
- Date of form:
- Name of Building:
- Window location & no. on plan:
- Window shape:
- Date of Window:
- (see Page 3 of instructions for help with the above)
- Name of artist or studio that created window:
- City, state:
- Is name of artist or studio on the window? YES/NO If so, how does it appear?
- Dimensions of window:
- Type of Glass and Technique: (See Page 4 of instructions. Check as many as apply. Leave blank where unsure)
- Opalescent Glass:
- Lead Came:
- Vitreous Paint:
- Etching or Sandblasting:
- Antique or Cathedral Glass:
- Copper Foil:
- Silver Stain:
- Drapery Glass:
- Enamel Paint:
- Jewels or Cast Glass:
- Slab or Faceted Glass (Dalle de Verre)
- Subject of Window:
- (If window is non-pictorial, indicate that on above line)
- Brief description of subject:
- List any images that depict ethnic, denominational, local, state, or national leaders or events:
- List any images that depict social or humanitarian concerns:
- Inscriptions (Scriptural, memorial, etc.):
- Is there a Coat of Arms? YES/NO If so, what does it represent?
- Donor of window:
- Memorial to:
- Condition of window (List any problems here):
- Restored by:
- Restorer's City, state:
- Date of Restoration:
- Exterior protection?
- Type of protection material (Glass, Lexan, etc.):
- Date exterior protection installed:
- Archival sources for window information:
Click on a date/time to view the file as it appeared at that time.
|current||17:35, 21 July 2010||2,382×2,820 (4.3 MB)||JBogdan|